Consigning Clothing and Accessories
Those new and gently-used garments in the back of your closet could become someone else's treasures—and bring you extra money. We accept office, casual and evening wear: tops, pants, knits, blazers, dresses, skirts, coats, shoes (new or like-new), handbags, accessories (silk or cashmere scarves, leather belts, designer sunglasses, etc.) and unique, high-quality jewelry (gold, sterling and natural materials). When you've finished enjoying your pretty things, we'd love to sell them for you.
We do not accept prom or bridal gowns for consignment.
WE ARE CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED ON CONSIGNMENT APPOINTMENTS THROUGH THE END OF MAY. If you would like to consign summer items with us, please call us the first week of June to schedule your appointment.
Restyle Renew strives to offer our customers quality merchandise. To make us both winners, we ask your cooperation in inspecting and preparing your garments in the following ways:
1. Consignment appointments are limited to 20 items.
2. Dry-clean or freshly launder and press your garments so that they are absolutely fresh. PLEASE NOTE – Any clothing smelling musty, or of smoke, pets, perfume or moth balls cannot be accepted.
3. To avoid wrinkles, all clothing must arrive on hangers you can leave with us.
4. All clothing must be fresh and in like-new condition (no loose hems, missing buttons, stains, tears, holes, worn cuffs, pilled fabric, odors, etc.).
5. Shoes must be NEW or like-new, free of any wear or damage.
6. Clothing must be in season. From February – June we only take spring and summer clothing. From August – January we only take fall and winter items.
Restyle Renew accepts designer and couture labels that are currently in style. Restyle Renew will make the determination as to whether merchandise is appropriate for the store. Here are some quick guidelines in case you have a questionable item. -
We do not accept:
A. Bathing suits
C. Sleepwear or Lounge-wear
D. Formal gowns or wedding
E. Prom/bridesmaid's attire
(Please Note: We accept only AUTHENTIC designer merchandise. Any items determined to be non-authentic will be destroyed. Also, the condition of merchandise, in addition to our clients’ buying patterns, factors into what we do and do not accept.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is a $10 annual fee to begin your consignment account.
- All pricing is at the sole discretion of Restyle Renew. Items are PRICED TO SELL. Markdowns may be taken and coupons may be offered at any time. Prices (or sales) are not guaranteed.
Only high quality labels are acceptable (see some of our favorite brands in the “brands we love” section). We specialize in designer apparel along the lines of what you may find at Nordstrom or Bloomingdales: There is also always high demand for Ann Taylor, White House/Black Market, Free People, Chicos, DKNY, Talbots, Banana Republic, Bebe and Calvin Klein. We also have an extensive list of the brands we do not carry. Please review on our "brands we do not accept" page.
We do not carry children's clothing, men's clothing, gowns, wedding dresses, or maternity clothing.
If you have VINTAGE clothing and accessories, they may be a good fit in our VINTAGE section, which includes clothing and accessories, in excellent condition only, from the 1920's-1960's. Please let us know when you make your appointment if you are bringing in vintage pieces.
We make every reasonable effort to prevent items from incurring damage; however, Restyle Renew is not responsible for normal wear and tear, theft, damage or loss of any kind which may occur during the contract period.
Your items are priced and displayed on the floor for 60 days. At the end of 60 days the consignor is paid 40% of the sale price for sold items. Unsold items become the property of Restyle Renew. Checks are automatically mailed within a month of the end of your consignment period for amounts over $20. and there is a $2 check fee for each check. NO CHECKS ARE GIVEN FOR ACCOUNT BALANCES UNDER $20. Payouts under $20 can be redeemed as store credit ONLY. Store credit can be redeemed at any time during your consignment period; any funds on your account expire a year from the end of your consignment period.
Are You Ready For An Appointment?
If items you are considering consigning are:
• terribly worn
• damaged, dirty or carries an odor
• needs to be repaired
• out-of-date in style
• not well made
• not on our list of accepted designers
• more than 3 years old
Sorry, shoppers would most likely share your viewpoint, so these items may be better suited for donation.
If your items:
• are in great condition
• just don't fit
• don't fit with your current lifestyle
• Were an impulsive purchase or gift that you can't see yourself wearing now
Fabulous! Give us a call for an appointment today!